Vault raid completion – Destiny 2’s Season of the Splicer Booster
The Vault of Glass takes place on Venus, an area that is currently only accessible through the new Legends node in the Director. The raid has a recommended Power of 1300, which shouldn’t be too difficult to reach given Destiny 2’s new lenient Power structure. For those that played the original Vault of Glass back in Destiny 1, most of the encounters remain the same though there are some slight changes. Order today and our boosting team will guide you to achieve this all.
- Here you can buy Destiny 2 Vault of Glass Splicer Raid;
- We will help complete the full Vault of Glass raid for you;
- This purchase is for PC, PS4, and Xbox;
- You’ll have a chance at the Vex Mythoclast Fusion Rifle;
- Master Vault of Glass drops Timelost weapons and stat-focused armor;
- Master service INCLUDES the Weekly Challenge for the Timelost Weapon.
- All four bonus chests are included with the full run;
- Each encounter will drop a powerful piece of loot;
- Our team sets record breaking runs;
- You will get new powerful raid loot drops.
- You will get chance on Legendary or Exotic Loot;
- We don’t use any programs or bots, only hand work.
- Destiny 2 game on your account;
- The VoG raid unlocked and accessible;
- 1350+ light level for vault of glass;
- 1575+ light level for master difficulty;
- 1350+ light level for boss difficulty;
- Master VoG may not qualify for two hour start;
- Adequate exotic weapons and gear for master difficulty include: Anarchy, Izanagi’s Burden, Whisper of the Worm, Outbreak Perfected, Divinity, Xenophage.
- In case of account sharing we need only your login and password, we don’t need your answer on secret question or password to your email. This will keep your account safe.
Frequently asked boost questions
We will always text and email you ten minutes before starting your order. Our messages will contain a link to a live chat where you can speak directly to your booster and follow along with your order! You may use the ten minute heads up finish what you’re doing or let us know that you need more time.
This is a very common question we receive. As a truly legitimate service, the most we can do is openly display our site feedback on all of our products. At the end of the day, there is nothing to gain from not completing your service. Professionalism and your satisfaction is our top priority.
As a safety precaution, we highly recommend resetting your password in between services.
We will never use any of your resources, delete items, or pull from your collections without permission.
Our boosters take a lot of precautions to hide their identity
VPNs are one of the best methods utilized. By using a VPN, Bungie doesn’t know who is logging into your account. They can only see a VPN with an IP addresses close to your location connecting. In general, using a VPN is highly recommended to help protect your online privacy and to stop your internet service provider from snooping on your activity. They are 100% legal for our boosters to use and highly recommended by security professionals.
Since the start of BoostCheetah, our team members have used private and anonymous streams that aren’t shared with anyone else. Anyone watching your stream won’t know if you’re being boosted or just someone playing!