Seasonal Challenges completion – Destiny 2’s Season of the Seraph boost and carry
Seasonal Challenges are back in Season of the Seraph, giving players a way to earn a lot of XP, gear, Bright Dust, and more in Destiny 2. Unfortunately, the challenges only reveal themselves each week, otherwise remaining hidden from view in-game. This can make it tough to plan out your playtime and see what lies ahead. Order the full completion today and complete these challenges with the help of BoostCheetah’s boosters.
- Here you can buy Destiny 2 (D2) Seasonal Challenges for the Season of the Seraph;
- This purchase is for PC, PS4, and Xbox;
- Our team sets record-breaking runs;
- You will get a chance on Legendary or Exotic Loot;
- We don’t use any programs or bots, only hand work.
- You must have the Witch Queen DLC;
- You must have Completed the Witch Queen Campaign;
- 1550+ light level for Week 1, Week 2;
- 1560+ light level for Week 3, Week 4, Week 9;
- 1540+ light level for Week 5, Week 7;
- 1570+ light level for Week 6, Week 8;
- In case of account sharing we need only your login and password, we don’t need your answer on secret question or password to your email. This will keep your account safe.
Frequently asked boost questions
We will always text and email you ten minutes before starting your order. Our messages will contain a link to a live chat where you can speak directly to your booster and follow along with your order! You may use the ten minute heads up finish what you’re doing or let us know that you need more time.
This is a very common question we receive. As a truly legitimate service, the most we can do is openly display our site feedback on all of our products. At the end of the day, there is nothing to gain from not completing your service. Professionalism and your satisfaction is our top priority.
As a safety precaution, we highly recommend resetting your password in between services.
We will never use any of your resources, delete items, or pull from your collections without permission.
Our boosters take a lot of precautions to hide their identity
VPNs are one of the best methods utilized. By using a VPN, Bungie doesn’t know who is logging into your account. They can only see a VPN with an IP addresses close to your location connecting. In general, using a VPN is highly recommended to help protect your online privacy and to stop your internet service provider from snooping on your activity. They are 100% legal for our boosters to use and highly recommended by security professionals.
Since the start of BoostCheetah, our team members have used private and anonymous streams that aren’t shared with anyone else. Anyone watching your stream won’t know if you’re being boosted or just someone playing!