LAST WORD EXOTIC HAND CANNON – THE DRAW – DESTINY 2 BLACK ARMORY DESCRIPTION
- Here you can buy Destiny 2 (D2) Last Word Carry;
- We’ll completed the selected quests for The Draw missions;
- Turn in quests will also be completed along with the ones selected.
- Released on January 29th;
- The Destiny 1 classing hand cannon is returning to Destiny 2;
- This purchase is for all quest completion;
- You will get chance on Legendary or Exotic Loot;
- We don’t use any programs or bots, only hand work.
DATA MINED INFO CHART – RELEASED LAST WORD STATS AND PERKS SUBJECT TO CHANGE
THE DRAW – ‘THE LAST WORD’ EXOTIC QUEST LINE
1. Tainted Artifact
Seek the guidance of one who dabbles in the arcane to learn more.
This unknown artifact seethes with an odd, familiar sickness.
2. The Cleansing
Purge the artifact of its sickness.
Some who walk a darker path believe what we call ‘Weapons of Sorrow’ ain’t a complete science. This artifact could be key to a new understanding- if you’re willing to risk temptation.” – The Drifter
3. A Cleansed Artifact
The artifact is now cleansed. But what is its purpose?
“The artifact is free of disease now. I might be able to see what it’s for. Bring it to me. Let’s see how far down this dead-end leads.” – The Drifter
4. The Temptation
Want to see what this artifact can do? Feed it Light by defeating Guardians in the Crucible. Being defeated will impede progress.
“The 7th Book of Sorrow speaks of a great Unmaking. Old friends of mine believe it’s the blueprint for terrible weapons made in its name. I think they’re mostly right, but to find out some of your friends are gonna have to suffer.” – The Drifter
5. The Damnation
The artifact is calling to something dark. Uncover a dark ritual on Titan and stop the twisted ceremony.
“The artifact is in pain. Can you hear it? It’s made to feed on Light, and that Light is feeding something other. The trail is faint, but the screams don’t lie. Get to Titan. Answers wait where dead things play.” – The Drifter
6. A New Jagged Purpose
You found a Guardian’s helmet penetrated by a unique bullet.
“The artifact was part of a Hive ritual tied to their efforts to perfect the Weapons of Sorrow. But that helm you found? Only one thing can cut through a Guardian like that. We may be too late. New weapons may already be in play.” – The Drifter
7. Sullied Light
The Hive weapon master is creating new Weapons of Sorrow. You need to stop it. Gather powerful objects to sully your Light and complete the ritual.
- Collect Etched Crystals from Lost Sector wanted escapees.
- Earn multiple “Best served cold” and “Blood for blood” medals in the crucible.
- Defeat Hive with precision damage to collect larvae.
- Sacrifice Hive bosses summoned in witches’ rituals.
“This is it, Guardian- the furthest you’ve gone down sorrow’s road. There ain’t no turnin’ back. If the Hive are upgrading their arsenal, we need to know where and how, so we can stop it and learn from it. Don’t worry. This ritual won’t make you a bad guy It’ll just feel like it.” – The Drifter
8. Sorrow’s Road
You have all you need to track the Hive weapon master.
“Using the thorn from your dead friend’s helm and lettin’ corruption touch your Light ain’t an easy call. But you didn’t back down. Come see me and we’ll track the weapon that fired that jagged bit of death.” – The Drifter
9. The Conversation
Enkaar, the Hive weapon master, is hiding in Hellrise Canyon in the Tangled Shore. Hunt him down!
“Time to hunt us a Hive weapons master and put an end to whatever he’s cookin’ up. This is where you get to be a hero, and we both get to learn a little bit more about things best left undiscovered. Careful out there, you’ll be alone, and the odds’ll be stacked. Hope you make it back.” -The Drifter
10. A Darker Path
You defeated the Hive weapon master thanks to a mysterious gift, the Last Word. What would the Drifter say about that?
“The hunt is over. Our weapon master is defeated, thanks to you. And in his wake, you’ve found the Last Word? Well I’ll be. Hm. It’s probably best we close this case down. For now.” – The Drifter
- Destiny 2 game on your account;
- Level 50+ with 650+ light level;
- In case of account sharing we need only your login and password, we don’t need your answer on secret question or password to your email. This will keep your account safe.