Obelisks – Destiny 2’s Season of the Lost Boost
Obelisks are a bit like planetary vendors, in that they have their own bounties and weapons which can be obtained from them. To use obelisks, you’ll need to get familiar with the new Fractaline currency. Fractalines are used to upgrade an obelisk’s resonance rank, which levels each one up and unlocks more options.
- Here you can buy Destiny 2 Obelisks completion;
- Once the Obelisk of your selection is completed, you will be able to get unique rewards in The Sundial;
- Our team sets, world first, record breaking runs;
- We don’t use any programs or bots, only hand work.
- Depending on which Obelisk you link to the Sundial, you’ll be able to select between different rewards when completing the activity. If you upgrade the obelisk there’ll be more guaranteed rewards available for choosing upon completion of the Sundial.
- Complete Bounties and Triumphs to obtain the items you need to rank up your Resonance Ranks.
What to do with Obelisks?
- You have to unlock and upgrade Obelisks to get more rewards to choose from;
- Each Obelisk offers you a unique weapon as reward when completing The Sundial;
- Unlock Triumphs;
- Upgrading your Resonance Rank will grant you unique mod;
- Complete Weekly Bounties;
- Complete unique Weapon Bounties;
- You can upgrade Obelisks by collecting Factalines;
- Fractalines are collected after completing Weekly Bounties and Triumphs;
- When your Obelisk reach Rank 2, you can obtain Fractalines by completing Crucible and Gambit matches;
- Destiny 2 game on your account;
- Must have Season Pass;
- Level 50+ with 900+ power level for Normal Difficulty;
- You need to have the Selected Obelisk Unlocked;
- In case of account sharing we need only your login and password, we don’t need your answer on secret question or password to your email. This will keep your account safe.